Monday, February 22, 2010

waiting, waiting and more waiting...

I have good news, no dialysis yet!!!! They still dont know exactly what is wrong with me but they are thinking I have a bad infection. My fever keeps going up and my pain is still here but the medicine makes it feel better. The doctor thinks my kidney is starting to get better and that the antibiotics may of been what made it so sick.

Today has been a little bit better. I was actually able to eat a little bit of jello (but they will not give me red and thats my favorite) Hopefully I will start to get some energy. My papa has been at my side all weekend and I am so glad he is here. He is the only one who can get me into the chair without making me hurt so bad. I am starting to get bored but hopefully I will start feeling better and I will be able to get out of the bed. The hospital has this huge train that is so cool to watch so maybe soon I can go see it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is great news. Aunt Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lexon this is Triston and his big sister T'yanna.
    Triston misses you and we are all praying for you.Triston hopes you get back to school to tell him more jokes.And I hope you get better buddy you must be going through alot of pain.But I know you are very strong and can get through it all.We all miss you and hope you get better soon.


    Love,Triston and T'yanna [Tristons big sister]

    ReplyDelete